If your store relies on the Printful app to fulfill orders, it's necessary for you to transfer ownership of the app to your buyer. To transfer your Printful account, follow these steps:
You'll want to start by ensuring that your credit card is removed from the account.
- From your Shopify admin, head to Apps > Printful
- Click on your name > Billing
- Click the “X” beside your payment method to delete
- Withdraw any funds remaining in your Printful wallet
Next, change account login details:
- From the Printful ap, click on your name and Settings from the dropdown
- Change the password to a generic password to be shared with your buyer once the transfer is complete. You will need to enter your old password then create a new one
- Change the Full name to your buyer’s name and hit Save changes
- Change the email address to the buyer’s email address that they are using on their staff account
- An email will be sent to your buyer. When your buyer accepts the changes, you will see the new email address in your settings.
- Once this is done, let the buyer know that you've changed the account information for the Printful app. You can share the new email address and password you created with the buyer. At this point, the buyer can change the password.