|"They make selling your site feel safe and worry free”
Quann C, sold for $4,150
Once you have the Exchange app installed, it's time to fill your listing with information about your store before you publish. We have some tips to help you create a great listing here. Here are the basic steps for creating a complete Exchange listing.
- Enter a Title for your listing. You can include the name of your store with a short description of your business.
- Select an industry for your store. Only established stores will see the option to select an industry. If your store has no revenue it will automatically be placed in the Starter Store category.
- Enter a description for your store. Use this to tell buyers about your sales, marketing strategies, why you're selling, and the history of your business.
- Set a selling price. We automatically generate an estimated value, but feel free to make any changes to the sale price.
- Check off the options for what's included in your sale. You'll see the following options:
- Link your social media accounts.
- Upload screenshots. Exchange automatically generates a screenshot of your storefront. Feel free to upload screenshots of store sales or traffic reports, ads you've created, or anything else buyers might be interested in seeing.
- Review your contact information. Buyers won't be able to see your email address, but their responses will be anonymously forwarded to this email.
Your listing's sales and traffic data cannot be modified. Exchange will show all verifiable sales and traffic data on your listing. Learn more about verifiable sales data.
When you're ready, click the Publish button. Your listing may be eligible for a review process by the Exchange Support team. You will be notified of any changes that need to be made before publishing. Once your listing is approved, it will be live on Exchange. You can expect to start getting messages from potential buyers in no time!