It is our goal to provide a fair and safe environment for our community of sellers and buyers on Exchange. To do this, we need your help in making sure that your listing meets our community's best practices. These are things that as sellers, we need to avoid including in our listings:
- Only use Exchange payments to get paid. Any third party method of payment will not be eligible for secure accounts transfers.
- Do not use your Exchange listing to promote services.
- Do not include your personal email address, phone number, or any other form of contact information in your listing. Buyers should only message you through Exchange.
- Always have Exchange make account ownership changes for you.
- All listings should be unique and not replicate other existing Exchange listings.
- Do not encourage buyers to pay you outside of Exchange's payment flow. Here's why.
- You cannot list a store that sells products that violate the Shopify Payments TOS.
All listings are subject to review by our seller community advocates. If your listing doesn't follow these practices, you may be asked to make changes. In some cases, breaking one or more of the above guidelines may result in you losing the ability list your store.