Your store needs to be open and on a paid plan to sell on Exchange. This way, potential buyers can still visit your website to decide if they'd like to buy it. It also allows you to continue making sales while you have your store listed, helping you increase your chances of selling.
Articles in this section
- What is a Service Fee?
- Why you should only use Escrow.com for payment?
- Can my listing be featured or promoted?
- My store's revenue data is incorrect
- Is Exchange successful?
- How is my credit card removed?
- When do I begin transferring accounts to my buyer?
- What happens with Pending or Reserved Payouts?
- How are stores categorized?
- Why can't I choose a category for my store?