If your store has under $100 in sales Exchange automatically places it in the Start Store category. If this is the case, you won't see the option to pick an industry when creating your listing. But don't worry, the Starter Store category is very popular.
Articles in this section
- What is a Service Fee?
- Why you should only use Escrow.com for payment?
- Can my listing be featured or promoted?
- My store's revenue data is incorrect
- Is Exchange successful?
- How is my credit card removed?
- When do I begin transferring accounts to my buyer?
- What happens with Pending or Reserved Payouts?
- How are stores categorized?
- Why can't I choose a category for my store?