Currently, only Shopify stores can create live listings on Exchange. If you have a Shopify store, however, you can sell your store regardless of the number of sales. There is no minimum number of sales required in order to list.
There are only a few requirements to list your store on Exchange:
- Your store must be on a paid plan. This includes Shopify's paused store plan.
- Your store cannot be in its trial period. You must wait one day after paying your first invoice to be eligible.
- If you use Shopify Payments, your account must be in good standing. If your store has been removed from Shopify Payments, we're sorry, but you cannot list.
- You must not have an open Shopify Capital offer or active financing from Shopify Capital.
- Your store cannot be on Shopify Plus.